B Alan Bourgeois Author Advocate & Consultant
• First short story published in January 1990
• His first book was published in 2006.
• Total books published: 19.
• Award-Winning Author in 2012
• 3 Time Award-Winning Short Stories (2017, 2019, 2021)
• Award-Winning Speaker in 2018
• Best Selling Author in 2019
• Created the Texas Association of Authors in 2011, which became the Authors School of Business in 2022
• Worked with over 1,100 authors to help them achieve success.
• Created the Texas Authors Institute of History, a museum for Texas Authors in 2015
• Created the Dear Texas/Dear Indie podcast in 2015, which became the ASB Author Showcase in 2022 and recorded over 500 episodes.
• Spoken at over 50 conferences over the years.
• Earned Authors' Marketing Certification in 2017 and received the Top Level of certification.
• Created the 2024 Year of the Indie Authors program to help indie authors celebrate their talents as great writers.
• Created the B4R Bookstore in 2019 to support additional revenue incomes for Authors
• Created the 2024 Year of the Indie Authors program to help indie authors celebrate their talents as great writers
With a wealth of experience and a proven track record of helping authors succeed, B Alan Bourgeois is a seasoned Author Advocate who is dedicated to supporting indie authors on their writing journey. From publishing books and winning awards to creating innovative platforms like the Texas Association of Authors and the ASB Author Showcase podcast, B Alan Bourgeois has been at the forefront of the author community, providing guidance, resources, and expertise to over 1,100 authors. With a passion for helping indie authors thrive, B Alan Bourgeois is committed to empowering writers and celebrating their talents through initiatives like the 2024 Year of the Indie Authors program. Contact B Alan Bourgeois today to unlock your author potential and achieve success in your writing career.